Thursday, November 16, 2006

Introductions

Welcome to my blog, I am throughly terrible at giving introductions so I'll keep this short and talk a little about the contents and of course, my name.

I worked with my socialness during all of last year, probably started the little spark when I was graduating from High School on June of 2005. I read an ebook that my good writer friend from Trowbridge all the way in England sent me called The Weapons of Mass Seduction. So after reading that book and feeling like a train hit me when it came to the way I view the world and especially woman, I actually tapped the shoulder of my lifelong crush (we went to elementary, middle, and high school together) and whispered the first words ever to her ears. I couldn't believe the moment, and how I did it, but I told her "How come we never talked to each other during all these years?".

She looked at me in the eye, and we shared a moment. Breathless and frozen in time, our hearts interwined, I was being the man, and she was the girl.

Since then, I realized what my life was missing and I dedicated my life to practicing my social skills and meeting cool cats. I read Neil Strauss's The Game, and took a dating workshop back in January 2006, and worked with Charisma Arts with Wayne Elise just in november.

Wayne said a few words to me, a few words that sparked the revolution. He was the bitchy girl and I had to seduce him.

That is the meat of the next post, and a few thoughts on the community and it's people as well. I hope you guys will have a bit of fun reading it and perhaps even learn a few things from it.


No comments: