Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sailing

I love this blog, I shed my emotions and lifeblood onto here into a form for all to see. I have nothing to hide, nothing to hold inside me, nothing to be ashamed of. And I write here because I know my blog is a bit more quiet now to use as my sanctuary.

As of now its pass midnight of Jan 31st, 2008. It's been a year since I had my first taste with a college relationship. Time has passed and lessons cherished and I feel like I'm back at the beginning again.

Of course it hurts, I still feel like theres much more to go. But I have so much direction in my goals right now, my focus is set and stronger than ever before.

Empires and Gods taken down by a woman. I don't ever stop though, I will not ever give up. I will be out there as honest as I can be without holding anything back.

I am this person, I keep trying and putting myself fully out there. Nothing will ever change me, because I know I will always be looking for more.

Thank you Michelle for the wonderful time. I do not feel bad, I do not look towards anyone for my happiness anymore. You have given me the belief that I can be liked for just being my silly potty JC.

I thank you for buying me lunch and those soft kisses.

I won't forget it. But for now, I ponder once more into the unknown. I search the high seas looking for a new island, and the currents are treacherous but I have sharpened my sailing instruments and instinct.

I look for my alabaster love once more when the storms clear.

-JC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am encountering difficulties with your RSS.
I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Here is my web site womens cheap car insurance