Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mouthwash

I have to post this to get it off my head and share this wonderful drink recipe with you guys because I know that in the morning I will be thinking of pulling my phone off the charger and deciding which week-old shirt is the cleanest to put on and forget about this. Here goes, the parts are generally right but you can adjust according to your sanitary tastes. It's minty, it's tasty. Enjoy!


Mouthwash

1 Martini Glass (Or those Jack and Coke sized glasses will work)
1/3's part Creme De Menthe (Preferably Green)
2/3's Ginger Ale
A dash of Sprite

Serve on the rocks. Not Recommended for actual dental hygiene.

Thoughts, comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared
this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like
this. Thank you for sharing.

Look at my website :: online insurance quote car