Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Innocence Lost

Nobody is as they seem, and the most innocent ones are often not.

You can only truly learn about a person through their actions, never through words. I have learned that the hard way, and NEVER judge by first impression.

I feel like I am behind the times by a world (even my own college) that lost it's innocence a long time ago, either that or it was a bunch of shit by the church or the powers what be to keep us from getting what we really want and achieve.

My parents wern't quite so innocent either, but they raised me to be good.

What I want and what you and I think of sometimes we would never dare tell the person next to us, our desires are suppressed. We fantasize about having sex in the elevator most of the time.

But our will for good deeds and helping people will never die.

Fuck snobby people who tell you what's right, who calls people sluts and fags, who tells you not to curse. That world left us a long time ago.

It's time to be ambitious and free as we will ever be.

No comments: