Saturday, February 02, 2008

How my Chest Feels

"Live bravely but with a meticulous heart."
-Mom

There are bigger things that are totally out of my control right now. And they ever infuse me more with a vigor to live and love for others.

My dad is still, his hands does not shake. My mom is calm, she only finds solutions.

I once thought I knew everything there is to know about them, but I have never known them as much as I do now.

It's a tough going, it's a tough life.

I'm so glad they told me so.

-JC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book
in it or something. I think that you can do with a
few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
A great read. I will certainly be back.

Also visit my web page cars insurance rates