Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Conversation

God and I in space alone
and nobody else in view.
"And where are the people, O Lord," I said,
"the earth below and the sky o'er head
and the dead whom once I knew?"


"That was a dream," God smiled and said,
"A dream that seemed to be true.
There were no people, living or dead,
there was no earth, and no sky o'er head;
there was only Myself -- in you."

"Why do I feel no fear," I asked,
"meeting You here this way?
For I have sinned I know full well--
and is there heaven, and is there hell,
and is this the Judgment Day?"

"Nay, those were but dreams,"
the Great God said,
"Dreams that have ceased to be.
There are no such things as fear or sin;
there is no you -- you never have been--
there is nothing at all
but Me."

-Ella Wheeler Wilcox


We constantly keep working on our souls, the cars, the money, the women. We fight each other and kill one another and it just hurts so much afterwards and we can't figure out why. But we are one, we are all one being. Just a wave of desire to exist.

If we really are separate from each other, why aren't all people born the same? Some born short, blind, why aren't all women born models? Why aren't all men born tall? It's an optical illusion therefore, and we all brought into it. My spiritual guru put it this way, loneliness is an illusion, and the only way to realize that is through meditation. I haven't found out myself because I haven't meditated on a regular basis, but you eventually start to realize, all those things you see are not really you, there is nothing permanent, and you are nothing but momentum; of cause and effect.

When you die, your body goes back to the earth, to the soil, you are a part of the universe and everybody is too.

There is no heaven, there is no hell. Those are illusions. What happens to your consciousness when you die? I don't know, I haven't found enough experience to find that out for myself yet.

What happens to the physical part of you when you die, gives us some clues. You can examine it through science and forensic tools, but why do we completely deny the ancients? Do we think just because we are here and they are not, that we are really smarter than them? Are we really open minded then?

Eugene said that when you die, your desire to exist makes you reborn, and so is your karma, your habits and your way of thinking.

Theres not really a significant need if you change your thought patterns and open up your mind that all this, this self improvement, this desire to be with a women, in the long run does NOT define you at all. Therefore, it should not consume you whole and keeping thinking that you aren't happy.

I was defensive towards spirituality in the beginning and this is the first time I blogged about it openly. I took a little chance, I opened my mind. Does that mean I'll become a monk now? Does that mean I'll stop my self improvement now?

No, that's ridiculous. Is Richard Gere a monk? Are all Muslims fanatics?

People can close their mind and call it hogwash, but why let people tell you that your favorite car wax sucks?

It works for you doesn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spiritual guru put it this way, loneliness is an illusion, and the only way to realize that is through meditation.

Not the only way, just one way. And yes, loneliness is an illusion.